Fun in the Room~~

yesterday was a nice day, all my friends, sean, nixon, katz and hock go hijack a classroom xD, but it's for a good cause i think =P. Nixon and hock bring their laptop to college today and we try to get in a empty class cause yesterday was a humid day, day of sweating like waterfall man =.=we are all trying to finish our assignment, the best thing is that hock not only bring his laptop but also a printer O.O... hardworking guy must giv him credit liao ( steal his laptop xD.... jk )
Sean n Nixon
Dunno got wat so interesting in tat latop =P


Hock & me ( rajin leh xD )


This is us working hard =P

too bad katz is the camera man, cant take a picture of him that day but the main thing everyone pass up their assignment ler. Later tonight I'm attending my college prom night, dunno nice or not also just im just guessing. i bought my shirt jor but i think it's abit plain in the other hand nice ( guys got how many types of formal shirts =.= all same only )

normal cloth like ''Rain'' wear de ler =P

Im going to take alot pictures of the prom, cross my finger hope that it's nice if not next year wan mayb dun wan go liao lu... until den, thx for supporting my blog ya =)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Irwin's Resurrección~
Design by Metalab