My 18th birthday =)

It's was my birthday on the 4th of October.... Haha... and it's been long since I last update my blog... So this was my 18th bday.. My camera man was Katz and Liang... but too bad the picture were kinda little but I'm still happy =)... Wow, they even bought my a cake... so 'touch' =P.... tien hong, pei wen, eling, katz, liang and hock were all there... it's a happy day for me =).. thanks for the memories guys =D


Katz y ur face sot sot de xD


Me & Eling ( my smile weird man =.=)


Wish you were there xD....


Time da pluck the last candle...


Strawberry feeding time =P ( luckily the good part wasn't this )

Fun day, this will be a day to remember by... My 18th Birthday... Was from a dream change into reality...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Irwin's Resurrección~
Design by Metalab