Heart of my confession.....


I love you now... I dunno how it happens...
You make me happier than anyone else...
The first day I laid my eyes on you...
I already told my friends that you're pretty...
I don't care my friends opinion..
I know that now you're in relationship...
I'm not making you to choose between me and you guy...
But I will wait for you... Even it takes me a long time...
Everytime i saw your face... I'm brighten by a light...
Smile, laugh, fun...
I don't wanna see you cry anymore...
I don't wanna see your tears touching the floor...
I don't wanna see the frown on you white snowy skin...
I just wan you to smile like you always do...
Laugh like you always do...
People never say before you're pretty....
Because they dunno you yet...
You're pretty towards my eye...
Don't mind what other people thinks about you...
I don't need an answer so soon... I just need you to think about it...
Because I love you... Deeply, Truly and Madly..

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Irwin's Resurrección~
Design by Metalab