World of Warcraft again!!

Well, it's been long since i wrote on my blog and I'm sorry that i can't blog for a whole year due to my studies and personal life. But I'll try to blog as much as possible now...

So the topic of today is.... the world most famous and ranked number one MMORPG game of all....
*drum roll*............................................ tada..............................
World of Warcraft!

Yes... this game is da bomb... and i mean da bomb.. bom... it's like nuke to atomic bomb...

Anyways, been playing this game ever since i was form 4 so it's was kinda addictive, but i tried to control myself. for now... wish my luck in my exam later, it's another 5 more hours till my exam but i got a feeling it's not gonna be tough...

Adios~

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Irwin's Resurrección~
Design by Metalab