Never linger in the past

Sept 29 2011 9:26am. It's almost a year since I've updated the blog. Time flies. Never expect that I would come back to this place again, but it feels like the only place a person can throw their heart feelings into black and white.

The past is haunting me again. Is this because of the feeling that you're going to go after someone? or like someone? Whatever that is, I'll just take the experience, please keep away these unwanted things from my brain. I'm tough from head to toe, the only weakness I have is only my mind.

After I gave up, now it's still coming back. I guess what I need was closure after all. There is still the feelings lingering inside, it needs to show but guess this won't be an easy battle after all. Now a new leaf has turn.

A year ago, I've got my personal issues. Is not like I don't want do anything but I just need to stop doing what I wanted to do. Sacrifice are not the easiest thing to do. Right now, everything is solved and I can just do what I want now. Give me time~


0 comments:

 
Copyright © Irwin's Resurrección~
Design by Metalab