I won't even start...

4.09am. 1st day of November. Time flies like dandelions being blown into the sky.

My 1st time celebrating Halloween. Ain't anything special. Organize by church committee people so I guess there is no complain on how the food really sucks. If I've known it was organize by church i would just don't go for the party. Guess next year I'll be going to UPR to celebrate it there, more fun with more people around there than with a lot bunch of kids. Costumes and beer together in one. Now that's fun!!

Last 2 nights, me and my 2 monkeys friends went out for dinner, after that we decide to go gaming for an hour or 2. Kinda like a thing to us already but it's just for 2 hour max. Anyways, on the way to pick up my brother at home, they decide to headbutt my LED lamp and break it. Dumbasses! there goes the 30bucks.... fly away**~~

Nowadays i feel like an empty shell without a soul, i feel the fire in me just gone just like that. Don't know what's wrong with me nowadays. Like a puppet being controlled by people and move around the world without noticing and a thing. Sadly, if i can, i wish i can live alone in my own house and rely on myself more. Getting sick and tired relying on people. When you need help, friends are just to give support, best buddies are there to kick people butt if they mess with you. But there is always a limit to things we do.

The sky is the limit. That's what i heard. When you're in love, there is really no limit what you can do for the person, if she likes romantic restaurant, you will google and search maps for the best spots to take her out to. If she likes ice-cream, you will buy the biggest scoop of ice-cream in haagen-dazs and watch her smile while she is eating that scoop. If she love cutes stuff toys, you will buy the biggest one that you can afford and the stuff toy will resemble her personality.

If she's the blur type, Snoopy...
If she's the silent type, Hello Kitty...
If she's the wild type, Garfield...
If she's the clumsy type, Winnie the Pooh...
etc...

By and how means, you just wanna satisfy her life and give her the best you can. Even if you can't afford a fancy restaurant dinner. There is always an alternate choice. If you don't have a lot cash you can spend. Why not hand cook a steak and light up some candles right infront of a public beach? Steak cost not more than 20 bucks unless it's sirloin. Hey, you don't have to be shy, so what if people are watching you two having steak on a beach with candles. They might be right there envy you for what you did for your love one. That shows a guy passion towards the lover.

So for me. I won't even start.... until I really know I really like the person, I don't wanna do the same mistaken I did in my past. Like the 2 scar on my forehead. It will be there until the day i decompose as fertilizer in the soil. Once the fireworks has been lit again in my heart. I'll be the usual me that treat her right again.


0 comments:

 
Copyright © Irwin's Resurrección~
Design by Metalab