My fate? Or just unlucky me?

It's 5.01am now.... Can't sleep, my mind has been spinning me for 2 days straight and the total hour i slept for 2 days are less than 14 hours. And later I got an extra class to attend at 10am.

Felt that my fate isn't very good at all. In terms of family and friends, I'm consider happy and very fulfilling that i've got alot family love and friends. Am i a rusher ? Sadly to say, i just wanna know people more. My style is, i like to call people out and just know the person more. Just like to be more formal and sincere =)

Guess people that don't know me well, won't really know me. Maybe time will tell how my future gonna end up. Maybe another nightmare or just another fairytale. Hope it isn't another drama, already sick and tired of drama. Took me bloody 1 year plus to just cool from those triangle love drama.

I just want a peaceful, non-hectic life. There surely gonna be problems but I dun mind facing it, like the drama i had a year plus back. It really mold me into a different guy, a more mature and also not childish kinda person anymore. Hey, if there isn't any ups and down in this life, what's the point of living if everything was so easy.

Just hope that good thing will come into my life soon.



 
Copyright © Irwin's Resurrección~
Design by Metalab