Random!~!~

It's 3.14am now, but i still can't sleep. Hmm, having alot of things in my mind but there is still stuff that can be shaken off. Kinda weird thou, my fate with people i like always has a very bad downside. Yeah, im not a joker but i'm more to a more serious person. But that doesn't mean i'm bad. I know i've got a short fuse that can ignite if you just gently step my tail but that doesn't mean I'm gonna kill you.

Just that, feel kinda sick.. Why do the people that i don't like and just wanted to be friends with somehow can like me? I'm not attractive nor handsome. Girls that I come to have interest with, they either take advantage on me or just drill a hole in my heart.

The last one, already gave me a huge impact and blasted my heart into countless shards. I think I've lost alot of my confident, sometimes now, even if i like the person. There is a part of me that is afraid that I will get the same treatment like what the last one did to me. Although I already forget about the so called "drama" i've been thru. But it really hits me hard. Right now you readers might think I'm such a pussy but, I'm not a playboy nor likes to go in groups of girls. The fact is that, I'm very loyal to the person i like. Sad and ironic huh

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Irwin's Resurrección~
Design by Metalab